- Celebrity stylist approved – rinse away brassiness & yellow: You invest significant time and money choosing pure hair color that’s “just right” for you. Now keep it bright, fresh and beautiful between salon visits with Get Back Gorgeous purple shampoo for brassy hair – the only high performance, celebrity stylist-preferred hair toner formulation for continued home use as shampoo for blonde hair, shampoo for grey hair, blue shampoo or silver shampoo.
- Look fabulous & extend salon color: Get Back Gorgeous Violet Shampoo delivers noticeably brighter, healthier looking, gorgeous hair that makes you radiate confidence - guaranteed. Photostabilizer UV protection extends time between salon coloring. Collagen defends against damage, breakage and split-ends. One look in the mirror and you’ll notice a difference!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee, cutting-edge formulation: When you click add to cart now, know you’re buying a tested and proven product – the preferred choice of celebrity stylists across the world. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed – no trickery and no gimmicks – just gorgeous, light reflecting hair without the brassiness or yellow tones
- Fresh organic compounds, proven science: Rich, indulgent Blonde Shampoo lather and coconut oil-derived organic compounds gently cleanse away dirt, oil and grime – leaving hair feeling soft, silky, manageable and most importantly, gorgeous. Get this blonde toner color shampoo – your hair will thank you!
- Maintain full control – how light will you go? Simply wet hair, apply toning shampoo for blonde hair from roots to tips, and leave blonde toner on hair for 2 to 5 minutes (depending on how light you wish to go), then rinse. (Not for daily use)
Does a good job of keeping the color in. Price here is much better than on eBay.
This stuff works great! Already bought my second bottle. I put it on my hair dry and leave it on for about 15mins before washing my hair. Works so much better when you apply it on dry hair! Love it!
After bleaching my hair, it became super yellow and brassy. This helped hide the unwanted colors. I do recommend using a conditioner afterwards.
My recent coloring from dark to blonde left my hair brassy orangy in color. I forgot I had this shampoo, so this morning I sudsed up and let on a few minutes. Took the brass away! Very happy. I ordered another bottle plus the conditioner.