- 3 minutes to illuminated locks & mirror like shine: From day 1 using GBG Purple Conditioner for blonde hair, you’ll notice a significant difference in how GBG blonde toner neutralizes the brassy yellows and boosts the light refraction, brilliance, brightness, shine, texture and silkiness of your blonde, white, grey, naturally highlighted or salon highlighted hair
- Best anti-frizz purple toner, full static control: Natural cationic polymers and conditioners in this Blonde Conditioner create a protective barrier, reducing electrostatic buildup while softening and relaxing over-stressed hair – making it an ideal blonde toner and blue conditioner for wet or dry brushing.
- Silky, soft, shiny & split end free: Plant-derived glycerin does double duty in this restoring Blonde Conditioner - rejuvenating, hydrating and locking in moisture to increase pliability and diminish the conditions that cause split ends. The best blonde conditioner for anyone who loves compliments on how spectacular their hair looks!
- Superior thermal protection: Moisturizing organic extracts combine with antioxidant rich burdock root extract, clarifying lemon peel, soothing mallow flower, and strengthening horsetail extract in this Blonde Conditioner to improve feel, condition and texture of damaged hair while defending against extreme heat and the elements
- 100% Money Back Guarantee, cutting-edge formulation: When you click add to cart now, know you’re buying a tested and proven product – the preferred choice of celebrity stylists across the world. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed – no trickery and no gimmicks – just gorgeous, light reflecting hair without the brassiness or yellow tones
Eliminate the fear of disappointment and know you’re getting precisely what you need when you Click Add to Cart Now. We’ll do whatever it takes to turn you, your hair and your admirers into our next raving fans or your money back, no questions asked.
After decades of using Paul Mitchel products, I decided it was time to try something new, and a product especially formulated for white/grey hair. Naturally my search began with the familiar names such as Aveda, Redken, and Joico, and somehow I came across BGB Purple Conditioner.After looking at the ingredients, and not finding anything horrifying, along with the good reviews about the product I decided to give it a try. After all, it was risk-free (returnable) and offered a bonus of a free bottle if I liked it.GBG requires several applications before seeing the great results. GBG Purple Conditioner has made my very long white hair easy to comb through tangles and feel so smooth and silky.Very pleased, and glad I took the chance on a brand I've never heard of.
This product is amazing; not only does it remove the brassiness, but it leaves your hair soft and shiny.
This works great for my dry, gray hair.
Makes my hair feel so soft a smooth. Iâ€™m growing out my grey and the conditioner blended and brightened the grey with my blond.
Great purple conditioner that tones hair and doesnâ€™t dry it out . Highley recommend