- 3 minutes to illuminated locks & mirror like shine: From day 1 using GBG Purple Conditioner for blonde hair, you’ll notice a significant difference in how GBG blonde toner neutralizes the brassy yellows and boosts the light refraction, brilliance, brightness, shine, texture and silkiness of your blonde, white, grey, naturally highlighted or salon highlighted hair
- Best anti-frizz purple toner, full static control: Natural cationic polymers and conditioners in this Blonde Conditioner create a protective barrier, reducing electrostatic buildup while softening and relaxing over-stressed hair – making it an ideal blonde toner and blue conditioner for wet or dry brushing.
- Silky, soft, shiny & split end free: Plant-derived glycerin does double duty in this restoring Blonde Conditioner - rejuvenating, hydrating and locking in moisture to increase pliability and diminish the conditions that cause split ends. The best blonde conditioner for anyone who loves compliments on how spectacular their hair looks!
- Superior thermal protection: Moisturizing organic extracts combine with antioxidant rich burdock root extract, clarifying lemon peel, soothing mallow flower, and strengthening horsetail extract in this Blonde Conditioner to improve feel, condition and texture of damaged hair while defending against extreme heat and the elements
- 100% Money Back Guarantee, cutting-edge formulation: When you click add to cart now, know you’re buying a tested and proven product – the preferred choice of celebrity stylists across the world. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed – no trickery and no gimmicks – just gorgeous, light reflecting hair without the brassiness or yellow tones
Eliminate the fear of disappointment and know you’re getting precisely what you need when you Click Add to Cart Now. We’ll do whatever it takes to turn you, your hair and your admirers into our next raving fans or your money back, no questions asked.
Conditions great for easy comb out and styling.
My hair was dry, coarse, highlighted with gray growing in. (I am transitioning to gray) I used GBG purple conditioner after using my purple Paul Mitchell shampoo. I am pleased with the toning down of yellow tones in my highlights. My hair is softer and smoother which was a pleasant surprise and my grays that I am growing in, glisten. The GBG conditioner is very dark violet purple yet it did not stain my shower or leave a purple cast on my hair. I cant wait to also try the GBG shampoo too!
This conditioner is a bright, deep purple color. The consistency is thick and almost gel-like. The first time I used the conditioner I left it on for 3 minutes. It didn't seem to do much. The second time I decided I'd leave the product on for 20 minutes. My hair is white with some grey and has a very light beige-blonde toner over it. When I applied the conditioner my white roots were purple. I was a bit anxious; I don't want purple hair. I ended up leaving the conditioner on for 17 minutes, rinsed it out, and no purple cast, at all! My beige-blonde is brighter and enhanced; my whiter roots are a lovely blonde tone. With regard to conditioning, GBG is not super-conditioning, which is kind-of good because my hair isn't left flat. I do have to use a leave-in conditioner. I'm pleased with this product and would purchase it again. (Note: I have NOT received any rewards, etc. for my review.)
Does great at taking out the brassy tint on my blonde hair.
It's a wonderful product for those of us with dyed blonde hair that is dry, frizzy, damaged, or brassy.