- Celebrity stylist approved – rinse away brassiness & yellow: You invest significant time and money choosing pure hair color that’s “just right” for you. Now keep it bright, fresh and beautiful between salon visits with Get Back Gorgeous purple shampoo for brassy hair – the only high performance, celebrity stylist-preferred hair toner formulation for continued home use as shampoo for blonde hair, shampoo for grey hair, blue shampoo or silver shampoo.
- Look fabulous & extend salon color: Get Back Gorgeous Violet Shampoo delivers noticeably brighter, healthier looking, gorgeous hair that makes you radiate confidence - guaranteed. Photostabilizer UV protection extends time between salon coloring. Collagen defends against damage, breakage and split-ends. One look in the mirror and you’ll notice a difference!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee, cutting-edge formulation: When you click add to cart now, know you’re buying a tested and proven product – the preferred choice of celebrity stylists across the world. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed – no trickery and no gimmicks – just gorgeous, light reflecting hair without the brassiness or yellow tones
- Fresh organic compounds, proven science: Rich, indulgent Blonde Shampoo lather and coconut oil-derived organic compounds gently cleanse away dirt, oil and grime – leaving hair feeling soft, silky, manageable and most importantly, gorgeous. Get this blonde toner color shampoo – your hair will thank you!
- Maintain full control – how light will you go? Simply wet hair, apply toning shampoo for blonde hair from roots to tips, and leave blonde toner on hair for 2 to 5 minutes (depending on how light you wish to go), then rinse. (Not for daily use)
I’ve purchased this purple shampoo three times, just to keep my naturally blonde/chemically highlighted hair from getting too brassy looking. You only need a tiny bit, I use it once a week or so, and it gives my hair a more ashy, cool tone. I do use a deeper conditioner afterwards because I find all purple shampoos to be a little rough on my hair. Would recommend.
I have very light blonde/gray hair. There is a major difference when I use this product, versus when I don't. This shampoo definitely helps cut out the brassy/yellow color that can start happening with my hair.
This product does what it says!!! Definitely tones down the brassiness that can come with blonde hair a ton. It does make my hair feel a bit drier after each use, but I just use a deep conditioning treatment and it fixes that easily! I use this about once every 2 weeks and its really great.
This is the ONLY purple shampoo that gives my blonde hair the icy tone I LOVE! My hair feels great after using it. I've tried so many different brands including ones my stylist recommended and I always come back to this.
I have only used this shampoo once a week for about a month and a half. I have been receiving compliments on the color of my hair since about the 2nd time I used it. I think my hair looks healthier and is becoming a beautiful color of gray, not brassy blonde any more.